Introduction To Our Practice
At Tenafly Veterinary Center, our mission is to provide advanced medicine and compassionate care by:
- Providing comprehensive state-of-the-art veterinary services
- Making our patients and their families our principal focus and concern
- Excelling in customer service
- Fostering the human-animal bond
- Providing our medical team with the opportunity to accomplish their personal and professional goals
- Maintaining a leading edge in veterinary medicine and foster excellence in animal care
At Tenafly Veterinary Center, everyone is considered a leader and an integral member of the health care delivery team. Every day at Tenafly Veterinary Center, it is our friendly team’s responsibility to help make your veterinary experience a positive one to ensure that both you and your pet are at ease. In addition to mandatory veterinary knowledge and training, our team is selected for kindness, compassion, patience, professionalism, integrity, and agility.
We are here for you, we are here for your pet, and we are your neighborhood’s favorite vet. Please don’t hesitate to call or email us today to request your pet’s appointment.
Advanced Medicine, Compassionate Care
- Provide comprehensive state-of-the-art veterinary services.
- Make our patients and their families our principal focus and concern
- Excel in customer service
- Foster the human - animal bond
- Provide our medical team with the opportunity to accomplish their personal and professional goals
- Maintain a leading edge in veterinary medicine and foster excellence in animal care
At Tenafly Animal Hospital, we believe the most successful road to health is prevention. We believe that pets are full members of your family, and should be treated as children.
We reinvest in state-of-the-art equipment for fast and accurate diagnosis, and Dr. Barnea keeps current by attending local and national continuing education courses every year.
Our ASAP attitude combined with advanced equipment benefits our patients by getting them better in the shortest amount of time.
We take our time to educate our clients, provide them with personal attention and move fast to establish a diagnosis and initiate treatment.
- The Client is the most important person in our business.
- They are not dependent on us, we are dependent on them.
- They are not an interruption in our work, they are the very purpose of it.
- They do us a favor when they call.
- We are not doing him a favor when we serve him.
- They are not just a cold statistic, but a human just like you and me.
- They are a vital part of our business, not an outsider.
- They are not just a name, a fact or a number on a ledger.
- They are not a person to argue or match wits with.
- They are a person who brings to us his needs and wants, our job is to fulfill them.
- They are the very lifeblood of our community.
- They are the one who buys our services and pays our salaries.
- They deserve the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give.